The University of Florida International Center honored five graduate students from the UF College of Pharmacy during the 24th Annual International Student Services Award Ceremony at the Reitz Union on Nov. 14. The ceremony recognized international students at UF who meet exemplary academic achievements and boast a wide range of accomplishments and contributions to the campus community.
Those UF College of Pharmacy students receiving awards included:
- Salma Bargal, department of pharmacotherapy and translational research
- Xiao Liang, department of medicinal chemistry
- Vipada Khaowroongrueng, department of pharmaceutics
- YoonYoung Choi, department of pharmaceutical outcomes and policy (not pictured)
- Sarthak Singal, department of pharmacodynamics (not pictured)