The ACCP Gator Student Chapter was established in 2013 as the nation's first ACCP Student Chapter.
American College of Clinical Pharmacology® (ACCP) is a scientific community that offers equal support and opportunities to all Members to interact, learn and progress in their scientific careers and to promote clinical pharmacology in research, drug development and patient care. From Students & Trainees to Early-stage Professionals and established professional colleagues, ACCP offers the tools and support you need to achieve professional success. As a truly Member-focused/Member-driven organization with high financial standards, ACCP is dedicated to effectively serving the global clinical pharmacology community and has implemented a robust Strategic Plan to support critical initiatives. ACCP remains committed to the philosophy of inclusivity, diversity and equity in all phases of its operations and programming.
Here at the University of Florida, we are honored to have the ACCP Gator Student Chapter, the first ACCP Student Chapter, established in 2013. The ACCP Gator Student Chapter is an accredited student chapter at the Univ of Florida College of Pharmacy and is open to all Pharm.D. and Graduate students as well as postdocs in all five disciplines. Diversify your experience and stay on top of your professional game by joining ACCP and the ACCP Gator Student Chapter to benefit from several available opportunities such as:
- Attending live and virtual events such as the Annual Meeting, Annual BBQ Event hosted by the ACCP Gator Student Chapter, webinars, and journal clubs.
- Opportunity to enhance your leadership skills by joining the Student Chapter Leadership Team.
- ACCP offers a vibrant Mentoring Program that allows Students, Trainees & Early-stage Professionals to receive guidance to further their careers.
- Members have free online access to ACCP’s high-quality publications, The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, and Clinical Pharmacology in Drug Development, including eTOC notifications and online archives.
- The Pharmacometrics web-based learning resource that offers a beginner’s guide to pharmacometrics theory, modeling, and application.
- Access to the ACCP Job Center to view jobs and post your resume.
Dues fees for student members are $50 per calendar year. For new student members joining for the first time only between May 1 – July 31, dues are $25.00 for half-year (May – December) for the year you join only.
If you have been a Student Member of ACCP in the past, we kindly ask that you do not create a new profile and contact Info@ACCP1.org for your existing login credentials.
To join the ACCP Gator Student Chapter, please e-mail:
Do you want to be part of a vibrant professional community and shape the future of clinical pharmacology? Joining the ACCP and ACCP Gator Student Chapter is the way to go!