The student is ultimately responsible for meeting all requirements and deadlines to complete the degree. To assist in this process, the Office of Graduate Education will communicate all final term and graduation requirements to the graduating students by email. Additional resources available to the students include:
- Final Term Checklist for Graduating Students
- Graduate School Academic Calendar
- Thesis and Dissertation Deadlines
At the completion of their degree program, College of Pharmacy on-campus graduate students participate in the UF-wide Commencement ceremonies.
- Be sure to order your cap and gown in time!
- Diplomas are mailed to the graduates after the ceremony, and take approximately 8-10 weeks to arrive by mail. Diplomas are mailed to the physical mailing address listed in the graduating student’s degree application.
- International students with family traveling to the Commencement ceremony may require a Letter of Invitation from the UF International Center.
Walking Out of Term (WOOT)
Students wishing to walk in a different term than their graduation date should review the Walking Out of Term (WOOT) information, then submit the completed WOOT form to GraduateStudents@cop.ufl.edu for approval. WOOT requests must be submitted by the midpoint of that term’s ceremony.