UF New Graduate Student Orientation
- Recommended for all new graduate students.
- The only REQUIRED session is provided for incoming international students on F-1 visas.
- Offered through GradStart, a Canvas-based orientation program including live workshops and information sessions. Incoming Fall 2023 students should have access to GradStart on August 1, 2023.
- More information, including a schedule of events, will be available through the UF Graduate School’s orientation website.
College of Pharmacy New Graduate Student Orientation
- Required for ALL NEW graduate students
- Held in-person at the main UF campus in Gainesville. Lake Nona students may participate via video streaming from their campus.
- The Office of Graduate Education will provide more information closer to the start of Fall term.
Department New Graduate Student Orientation
- To be arranged by each department for their incoming students. Please contact the department Graduate Coordinator for more information.